Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Shameless Plea for Followers

Bruce Ackerman, Blogger
In this critical election year, there is an unprecedented need for libertarian citizen voices who can help UNITE Americans around the Constitutional principles that bind us, without falling into the vitriolic partisan bickering so prevalent in the media and the blogosphere, generally.

Read a few of my articles and if you agree that, whether or not you agree with my conclusions, the expressions are at least civil, rational, fair-minded, and engaging, please follow my blog and share both my commentary and your own thoughts about it with those in your online circles.

Your participation will encourage my commentary, which will in turn, hopefully, stimulate ever more constructive dialog and ultimately, influence. Let us reason together!

In Liberty!

Bruce Ackerman
The Rational Conservative

No comments:

Post a Comment